Monday, February 7, 2011

Steak Night

Wow this is my first update in a LONGGG time! I’m kinda excited to finalllyyy be posting (: TJ and I had a steak night last week, because I’ve been CRAVING steak like no OTHER since two or three weeks ago. We wanted to be fancy schmancy, so we made pan seared rib eye steak with a side of baby spinach insalate topped with crushed pecans, dried cranberries, and feta cheese. This was the first time I’ve ever made steak, and I’m proud to say that it came out perfectly. Exactly medium rare, not too bloody and not too dry, with right amount of seasoning. I can’t wait to have another steak night, and hopefully we’ll be able to replicate this masterpiece XP

baby spinach salad with dried cranberries, chopped pecans, and feta cheese, drizzled with raspberry vinaigrette

insalate

pan seared rib eye steak, medium rare

rib eye

No comments: